Search

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stories of Autism - Meet Kyle


Today I had the privilege to work with Kyle. 

Kyle is 8 years old, he has a disorder on the autism spectrum, he loves being outside and he is absolutely the biggest sweetheart I have ever met! Our session started out the boring way (yucky paperwork), while his mother was working on that he walked up, grabbed my hand and led me to the door. It was the cutest thing ever, he was ready to get outside. We get outside and almost immediately he sat on the ground and got himself into a cute little pose. Then we proceeded to explore the yard and have an all around good time. He was great with me and the camera and it was an amazing session. I left in a great mood and a rush to get home to get my hands on those pictures, I feel blessed to have met these beautiful people. 


2 comments:

  1. Their is So much more to Kyle than people know. He has brighten my Day for several years. I am really good friends with his Mom, Holly. And love taking Kyle for walks an Spending time with him. Holly is a wonderful Mother, an loves Kyle very much. He is an amazing kid. I love you Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These r wonderful pics and I'm blessed to have had u take them Kyle has really never had professional pics done and I cried when I seen them they r wonderful

    ReplyDelete